emPSN is pleased to announce that we have a formed a partnership offering Netsweeper’s cloud based web content filtering and safeguarding tools as part of the emPSN product portfolio.
Although a new partnership, Netsweeper worked with EMBC for 15 years, prior to the company becoming emPSN in 2012. Using effective category based filtering and an ever-changing URL database, Netsweeper offers innovative technology to prevent and overcome radicalisation and extremist content online.
Netsweeper is committed to helping schools meet their safeguarding and OFSTED requirements and is pleased to announce its offering includes:
- Cloud based granular web filtering
- Real time categorisation: https://www.netsweeper.com/live-stats/
- 67 different categories with over 9 billion URL’s categorised to date
- A Prevent duty of care category list
- Filtering in over 30 different languages
- A brand-new interface that is simple to use
- Intuitive customisable alerting and reporting
- A flexible user based licensing model
- A complete selective SSL filtering solution for categorising encrypted HTTPS websites
- And much more!
Offering an education driven roadmap this places Netsweeper’s highly skilled and dedicated personnel available for emPSN and its partners.
Netsweeper and emPSN would like to invite schools for a free web demonstration by contacting the Netsweeper sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org and of course, please stop by the stand at the BETT show on stand D260 for a chance to find out more!