Customers on the empsn network have the use of the IP addressing range assigned to us by RIPE NCC.
Where customers need to make reverse DNS changes (also known at PTR records,) we can set these up for your IP address and name resources. This is required for all on network mail servers where you are delivering mail directly onto the internet. Plus there is an increasing number of other web services requiring PTR for verification purposes.
Please submit all requests for rDNS/PTR records to firstname.lastname@example.org listing your contact details, site information, public IP address and the domain name you would like to use.
For information on other DNS services from emPSN:
- DNS Services – https://www.empsn.org.uk/knowledgebase/dns-services/
- Reverse DNS/PTR Records – https://www.empsn.org.uk/knowledgebase/reverse-dns-ptr-records/
- DNS Hosting Services – https://www.empsn.org.uk/knowledgebase/dns-hosting-services/
- DNS – Secure Network Resolver – https://www.empsn.org.uk/knowledge-base/dns-secure-network-resolver/
- DNS – Secure Network Resolved – Setup – https://www.empsn.org.uk/knowledge-base/dns-secure-network-resolver-setup/
Should you require any further assistance on this and any other empsn services please contact us at email@example.com