SIMS ID Standard
• Provides integration between SIMS ID and:Microsoft Office 365 providing you with a set of Office 365 student and faculty accounts, and the ability to manage those accounts via SIMS ID.
• The Capita Office 365 service integrates Microsoft’s Office 365 Education plan directly with SIMS ID, and thus with the school MIS. This ensures changes to a school’s MIS also update on the Office 365 service, for example when users join or leave a school you can easily alter personal details across all services. Similarly integrating SIMS ID also synchronises SIMS timetable data with Office 365 calendar information.
• Integration with SIMS ID provides user single sign on capability.
• Office 365 through SIMS ID automatically signs the school up for The Education E1 plan, the included services, and binds
SIMS ID as the single point easy-to-use web management tool for easy control of address book distribution lists and email address. Where a school already has an Office 365 tenancy, this can be adopted and linked to SIMS ID.
NOTE: The email service from Office 365 is filtered.
• SIMS ID Light or SIMS ID standard – please see dependencies for this service
• Eligibility under the terms of Office 365 Education licensing agreements