We have an increasing number of ‘shared lists’ within the NetSweeper service which allows customers to add bundles of URL, Decrypt and/or settings for a particular application or service. An example here would be a bundle for Chromebooks, which adds the Google list of URL and Decryption exceptions.
- Bundles are available for the following services:
- Decryption (included by default) – enables SSL Decryption
- Apple (included by default) – enables URLs required for Apple Services
- Microsoft (included by default)- enables URLs required for Microsoft Services
- Common Certificate Authorities (included by default) – enables URLs required for Certificate services – all devices need this to work securely
- Avast – enabled Avast software, you get the idea now…
- Google Chromebooks
- Senso Cloud
- Solarwinds RMM
A shared list can be added to your filtering policy in the following way
- Login to WebAdmin – https://ukcloud.netsweeper.com/webadmin
- Select – Policies – Policies – from the left-hand navigation
- Select the policy you want to amend
- Select – URL/KEYWORD SHARED LIST – Click – MANAGE SHARED LIST
- To Add – Click the List item under – Available List – to make this active within your policy.
- To Remove – Click the List item under – Used Lists – to remove for your policy.
- Once you have made your changed Click – VIEW LISTS
If you have any questions about this feature please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org where we will be able to help you further.