Please remember – SIMS ID is subject to weekly maintenance and upgrades works, this maintains service performance and introduces new features, details of when this takes place is outlined here https://www.empsn.org.uk/knowledge-base/capita-maintenance-windows/
Visible developments made over the quarter include
Several performance enhancements have been rolled out to the platform duringJanuary. These enhancements are to provide better performance under peak load 08:00-09:30am and to improve overall responsiveness of Launchpad load and large data set returns.
Work to provide further Geo-redundant applications havebeen carried out across the Euro and UK Azure tenancies.
SIMS ID for “Site Administrators” Users – Tile Store renamed
Within the Tile Store, the Available Tile area has been renamed to Installed Applications & Site Tiles,this area now includes applications added to the Technical Integrators application.
- Management Buttons for installed Applications / Tiles.
- Installed Applications/tiles installed from the Available Application area, may require some configuration.
- Thereare now management buttons for Installed Application and Site Tiles, that allow site admin users to manage these Applications / Tiles.
- Audience – Set who can see this application/tile.
- Config – Set configuration values related to the integration.
- Details – View details of Application including privacy, GDPR and Support links.
- Uninstall – Uninstall Application.
- Edit – Edit Tile details.
- Delete – Delete Tile.
SIMS ID for “Multi-Site” Users.
Multi-Site Users can manage the default tiles displayed on their launchpad.