Capita SIMS ID Summer Upgrades
Capita continue to develop and improve the SIMS ID platform offering user new and improved features from the service.
Firstly, the support and help information has now moved online allowing you to receive the latest and best advice at all times details are available here
Secondly, a number of platform updates have taken place over the summer to address a number of bug fixes and introduce a number of new features, including and OPENHIVE migration item.
- Cycle 72 – For All Users – Password Change Event Logs, Standardised personal menu, Multi-Site Users Tile Loading. For Admins – Multi-Site Users Tile Loading and Username Formats Page Updates
- Cycle 73 – For All Users – Office 365 / Google Class Provisioning. For Admins – Quick Site Switching and Password Policy Management
- Cycle 74 – For All Users – Office 365 Display Name Update
- Cycle 75 – For All Users – New SIMS ID Support Site, Security Questions Profile Events
- Migrated Office 365 Groups – For Admins – OPENHIVE groups are now managable in SIMS ID